Free Computer Training Lesson 1
FLOURISH COMPUTERS TRAINING COURSE STRUCTURE
(1) ICT and Computer Training for Beginners (ICTB)
ICTB -introduces you to IT literacy. It covers the basic concepts of computing and teaches how computing can be an everyday feature of life and work. It covers basic Microsoft Office computer applications and touch typing training.
If you don’t really know much about computer but would want to learn the basic knowledge of ICT and computer system, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, Email, etc from scratch, then ICTB is for you.
(2) ICT and Computer Training for Employees and Job Seekers (ICTEJ)
In the information age we are now, computer literacy is a must and very important not just for getting you a job but also to help you keep the one you have now and remain relevant in the office environment .
Presently, you must have basic computer knowledge and IT skills before a company will offer you a job. Even those who have jobs but lack these computer and IT knowledge run the risk of being sacked if they don’t upgrade and learn the skills
This course has been designed with two objectives in mind:
- To make you, students/ graduates/employee/ everyone, computer-literate (that means your training starts from scratch)
- To equip you with data processing, e-mail skill using MS Outlook, office management and automation skills; a must in today’s computerized world.
- Introduces you to basic operations of a computer system, hardware, software, storage, sharing,
- Learn to use word processing features, perform calculations, create data base and develop powerful presentations using Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Introduction to graphics design using CorelDRAW
- Certified trainers & Structured learning
- Additional Practice sessions
(3) Certificate in Web Design (CWD)
The participant will be able to design and host attractive and mobile responsive websites. The course titles include:
(4) Certificate in Computer Networking (CCN)
This course will give the participant practical knowledge of computer networking. The participant will be able to design, implement, and troubleshoot computer networks. The participant will learn LAN, WAN, IP Addressing, DHCP, Internet and Intranet components. This course will prepare participant for certification in CCNA.
(5) Certificate in Computer Engineering (CCE)
This course will give the participant practical knowledge of computer repairs and Softwares installations.
(6) Understanding Internet Threat (UIT)
This training is essentially for corporate organizations and individual that want to learn how to recognize and mitigate against Internet threats such as phishing emails and the likes. If you ask Kevin Mitnick, once a professional hacker on the FBI’s Most-Wanted List and known for popularizing the term “social engineering,” he will tell you that, people are the weakest security link, not technology. If an attacker wants to break into a system, the most effective approach is to try to exploit the weakest link—not operating systems, firewalls or encryption algorithms—but people. Your employees need to be trained and re-trained on Phishing attack and other social engineering to keep your organization secure.
Invite us today to handle this vital training for your staff.
(7) Certificate in Digital Marketing (CDM)
As millions of Nigerians are searching for products and services online, do you have a means of bringing them to your business? Register for our Digital marketing training in Port Harcourt, and learn how to use Google search, Google my business, social media sites like facebook, email, your website etc to connect with your existing and prospective customers and make more profit.
(8) CCTV Installation (Analog & Digital) Training
During this training, the participant will learn how to install CCTV cameras both analog and digital. In addition, the participants will be introduced to Computer Networking especially IP address knowledge in order to be able to configure the cameras for remote viewing.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Your PURPOSE of coming for training is kept foremost in our minds & we always take the route that will benefit our students the most: PRACTICAL HANDS-ON TRAINING.
- We recognize individual’s level of understanding are different. So, we patiently work with our students at their levels until the PURPOSE is achieved.
- Our Instructors have practical experience and have successfully taught several candidates.
- We issues training certificate that you can be proud of.
- We do & teach I.T better.