FLOURISH COMPUTERS TRAINING COURSE STRUCTURE
(1) ICT and Computer Training for Beginners (ICTB)
ICTB -introduces you to IT literacy. It covers the basic concepts of computing and teaches how computing can be an everyday feature of life and work. It covers basic Microsoft Office computer applications and touch typing training.
If you don’t really know much about computer but would want to learn the basic knowledge of ICT and computer system, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, Email, etc from scratch, then ICTB is for you.
(2) ICT and Computer Training for Employees and Job Seekers (ICTEJ)
In the information age we are now, computer literacy is a must and very important not just for getting you a job but also to help you keep the one you have now and remain relevant in the office environment .
Presently, you must have basic computer knowledge and IT skills before a company will offer you a job. Even those who have jobs but lack these computer and IT knowledge run the risk of being sacked if they don’t upgrade and learn the skills
This course has been designed with two objectives in mind:
- To make you, students/ graduates/employee/ everyone, computer-literate (that means your training starts from scratch)
- To equip you with data processing, e-mail skill using MS Outlook, office management and automation skills; a must in today’s computerized world.
- Introduces you to basic operations of a computer system, hardware, software, storage, sharing,
- Learn to use word processing features, perform calculations, create data base and develop powerful presentations using Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Introduction to graphics design using CorelDRAW
- Certified trainers & Structured learning
- Additional Practice sessions
(3) Certificate in Web Design (CWD)
The participant will be able to design and host attractive and mobile responsive websites. The course titles include:
(4) Certificate in Network Engineering (CNE)
This course will give the participant practical knowledge of computer networking. The participant will be able to design, implement, and troubleshoot computer networks. The participant will learn LAN, WAN, IP Addressing, DHCP, Internet and Intranet components. This course will prepare participant for certification in CCNA.
(4) Certificate in Computer Engineering (CCE)
This course will give the participant practical knowledge of computer repairs and Softwares installations.
(4) Cyber Security and Corporate/Group Training (CS)
If you ask Kevin Mitnick, once a professional hacker on the FBI’s Most-Wanted List and known for popularizing the term “social engineering,” he will tell you that, people are the weakest security link, not technology. If an attacker wants to break into a system, the most effective approach is to try to exploit the weakest link—not operating systems, firewalls or encryption algorithms—but people. Your employees need to be trained and re-trained on Phishing attack and other social engineering to keep your organization secure.
Invite us today to handle your Corporate and group training /seminar.
(4) Digital Marketing Training (DM)
As millions of Nigerians are searching for products and services online, do you have a means of bringing them to your business? Register for our Digital marketing training in Port Harcourt, and learn how to use Google search, Google my business, social media sites like facebook, email, your website etc to connect with your existing and prospective customers and make more profit.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- There are so many worthless theoretical training in Nigeria, but we decided to take the route that will benefit our students the most :
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON TRAINING
- Our Instructors have practical experience and have taught several other candidates succefully before
- We have updated instructional materials
- Our trainings are done with the latest Operating System and Applications.